Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Heart of a Master

The last few days I have experienced pain from un-collared subs to Masters who have done the un-collaring. Being the empath I am, this was too much of an overload for me. I felt the pain from both aspects. You may ask how can you feel the pain for the Dom, have you ever been one? How do you know how it feels to lose a sub? The answer is because I love one! And I spend every night with him, I see, I feel, his emotions, I am in every aspect a part of him.
Don't underestimate or take for granted your value to your Dominant or how important you are in making his life move ahead in a steady flow. A submissive is precious to a Dom because of the investment he has put forth; he has loved, cared, protected, taught, disciplined and eternally planned everything with her. Don't look at yourself and see merely a property or a thing in his life. You are His and owned by him, you have a place inside his being and it goes deep, you are his family, his own and to his own liking, you nourished and enhanced his personality and domination, you accepted him for who he is. ( You may laugh at his jokes and love his parables, smiles at Master)
Therefore, when a Dominant takes the last look at his submissive before she leaves, a piece of his heart is following her, his life stops for a minute and never becomes the same again. It doesn't matter what the reasons are or the cause for leaving, whether it is a temporary trip, release or even death. The empty place she left inside his soul can never be the same because what they shared and went through together is beyond simple understanding.
Do not take your Dom for granted, he has reasons, we may never understand. just know that he loves you more than you ever will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment