Monday, August 12, 2013

Empowerment

For T/those W/who know me through my writing and/or in person, know that my journey as a submissive hasn't been easy. In the first blog post that i wrote for SOS, i gave E/everybody a glimpse into my last relationship and the effects it had on me. It's been over a year since my ex Master and i have parted ways and i wanted to give Y/you A/all an update on how i am doing.

I honestly didn't have any plans in writing this post, as i didn't want to burden P/people, however i did something that completed my healing process and i couldn't have done it without A/all the support that E/everybody at SOS, my F/friends and my sisters have given me.

About six months ago, i received devastating news from someone that my ex and i both knew. A few days ago, i decided to tell my ex the information that this individual shared with me. From this conversation spurred others that lasted over the course of four days. These talks lead to me telling Him why i left Him and that He can't hurt me anymore.

I just want to take this opportunity again for A/all of Y/you at SOS, my sisters and my F/friends, for helping me get through the hurt that my first love and first Master.



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment